Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello Again....

I know I haven't posted in, well, forever... but here I sit and it's almost 1am. CJ's asleep.. he's 15 months now and walking and trying to talk. My Mom is asleep... she leaves in a few days, I'm going to miss her. And I'm up, as usual... dreaming about the life I want for my son.

I'm at a crossroads in my life and it seems like my decisions on where my family and I will be in the next year are dependent on the attitudes and decisions of others...
kinda weird.

I'm hoping for a promotion at work... working hard and hoping. Lighting candles even. I'm pushing for them to keep me in Miami too. But if not I am still prepared.

Starting to save money... which is a nice change...

Giving HIM one last chance to try to make our family work... every bone in my body is telling me he will fail... but at least I gave him a last chance.

Started eating healthier and exercising and I feel a ton better... finally got my periods back on track too... thank Goddess!

I'm going to go and lay down with my shorty... my new goal is to try to post as close to daily as possible... let's try n see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment