Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stress.

Stress. It's such a shitty thing man.

I feel like my whole body is just about to fall apart. I'm exhausted and worn out. I feel like anyday now I'm just going to SNAP.

Dealing with stress has never really been my forte. I guess I never really had to deal with as much stress as I'm experiencing now. I know there are constructive ways of dealing with stress, I just don't implement them at all. But now my psoriasis has flared up to debilitating proportions, I have this strange constant vibration in my right foot, nightly migraines, I've been eating WAY too much, snapping at people for no reason and I'm seriously about to go ape shit soon... not to mention all the nightmares with HIM in them. (((side note: I took a decent look at him when I was leaving his house after picking up CJ and it looks like he's wasting away. Totally NOT even attracted to him anymore... and surprisingly, it made me sad.)))

I know that deep breathing is a good stress releaver... I just have to remember to do it. I think I will write the word BREATHE on my wrist... just as a reminder.

I know exercise is too and I really want to join a gym again, but I really don't have the funds for that. I think I will implement my nightly walks with CJ on a more regular basis.

I know that one day I'll be able to look back upon this time in my life and see how I grew from it. That thought is sometimes the only thing that really gets me through all the crap.  Until then I guess I'll be huffin n puffin and jazz-ersizing my ass off

No comments:

Post a Comment