Saturday, December 17, 2011

Questions....

  1. In one sentence, who are you? -A fun-loving mom, daughter and friend with an easy laugh and a stern hand
  2. Why do you matter?-I'm a dedicated Mommy who has a lot to offer, once given the chance.
  3. What is your life motto?-Go BIG or go home
  4. What’s something you have that everyone wants?-Love, my son, confidence, happiness.
  5. What is missing in your life?-My own home and a partner to share my life with
  6. What’s been on your mind most lately? Making money
  7. Happiness is a ________? -Virtue
  8. What stands between you and happiness? -My son, he's the glue that keeps happiness and I together
  9. What do you need most right now? -Need? nothing.
  10. What does the child inside you long for? -a play date
  11. What is one thing right now that you are totally sure of? -My future is bright and amazing
  12. What’s been bothering you lately? -My son's father
  13. What are you scared of? -not being there for my son when he needs me.
  14. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? -a lot of really fun stuff!!! stupid fears!
  15. What will you never give up on? -my son, true love, myself
  16. What do you want to remember forever? -My son right now at 10 months old
  17. What makes you feel secure? -My home, my Mom.
  18. Which activities make you lose track of time? -Painting, creating, crafting, decorating cakes, makeup, shopping, volunteering, coffee with friends, playing tickle monster with my son.
  19. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve ever made? -Leaving my sons father.
  20. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made? -Leaving my sons father.
  21. What are you most grateful for? -My life, my family, my sense of humor, confidence and love.
  22. What is worth the pain? -Childbirth.
  23. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? -happiness, health, love, money, fame.
  24. What is something you’ve always wanted, but don’t yet have? - A home of my own
  25. What was the most defining moment in your life during this past year? -Giving birth
  26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? -Moving on, not creating the drama.
  27. What’s the number one thing you want to achieve in the next five years? -A house and debt free life for my son and I
  28. What is the biggest motivator in your life right now? -My son
  29. What will you never do? -Compromise my son's well being
  30. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?- Sell myself short
  31. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? -I still got it.
  32. What do you sometimes pretend to understand that you really do not? -Being a Mom. lol
  33. In one sentence, what do you wish for your future self? - To be living my best possible life, constantly learning and striving for success.
  34. What worries you most about the future? -The world my son will grow up in.
  35. When you look into the past, what do you miss most? -Being carefree.
  36. What’s something from the past that you don’t miss at all? -Being dependent on other peoples love and acceptance.
  37. What recently reminded you of how fast time flies? -My son walking.
  38. What is the biggest challenge you face right now? -Finances and getting my businesses up and running
  39. In one word, how would you describe your personality? -Mutable lol
  40. What never fails to frustrate you? -Injustice, Inconsideration and Ignorance
  41. What are you known for by your friends and family? -Being a lil crazy, but a rock none the less.
  42. What’s something most people don’t know about you? -I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.
  43. What’s a common misconception people have about you? -I'm mean.
  44. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? -Deny their path
  45. What’s a belief you hold with which many people disagree? -ProLife
  46. What’s something that’s harder for you than it is for most people? -Math
  47. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? -Honesty, Sense of Humor, Genuine
  48. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend? -FOREVER.
  49. When you think of ‘home,’ what, specifically, do you think of? -My future home with CJ
  50. What’s the most valuable thing you own? -Happiness
  51. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what would you miss most? -My mom and work
  52. What would make you smile right now? -snuggling up with my son.
  53. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? -Play with my son, work or go through that auto-correct website... hilarious.
  54. What do you wish did not exist in your life? Jealousy
  55. What should you avoid to improve your life? Drama
  56. What is something you would hate to go without for a day? Love
  57. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true? That he wanted a family and would never cheat.
  58. What’s something bad that happened to you that made you stronger? -the past 3 years
  59. What’s something nobody could ever steal from you? -strength
  60. What’s something you disliked when you were younger that you truly enjoy today? -celery lol
  61. What are you glad you quit? -smoking, toxic relationships, putting up with bullshit.
  62. What do you need to spend more time doing? -Tending to myself
  63. What are you naturally good at? -Anything creative
  64. What have you been counting or keeping track of recently? -Finances
  65. What has the little voice inside your head been saying lately? -Fuck them all.
  66. What’s something you should always be careful with? -Finances and my mouth.
  67. What should always be taken seriously? -Injustice
  68. What should never be taken seriously? - Everything else
  69. What are three things you can’t get enough of? -My sons giggle, love, money
  70. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? -Vigilante
  71. What fascinates you? - the starry sky above me and the moral law within me
  72. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living? - breathing and taking your breath away
  73. What’s something you would do every day if you could? -Create.
  74. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? -When I decided to fearlessly do all the things I have ever wanted to do
  75. Which is worse, failing or never trying? -never trying
  76. What makes you feel incomplete? -betrayal
  77. When did you experience a major turning point in your life? -discovery of constant betrayal
  78. What or who do you wish you lived closer to? -A Craft store
  79. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? -Shut the fuck up and love.
  80. What’s something you know you can count on? -Time
  81. What makes you feel comfortable? -Knowing I did a good job
  82. What’s something about you that has never changed? -My laugh
  83. What will be different about your life in exactly one year? -Everything
  84. What mistakes do you make over and over again? -Not following my gut, being afraid to hurt peoples feelings.
  85. What do you have a hard time saying “no” to? -People I respect
  86. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? -A little of both, just not sure what I believe in anymore.
  87. What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does? -My sons father
  88. What promise to yourself do you still need to fulfill? -A home
  89. What do you appreciate most about your current situation? -Everyones help
  90. What’s something simple that makes you smile? -My sons smile
  91. So far, what has been the primary focus of your life? -Money and Love
  92. How do you know when it’s time to move on? -When it hurts to stay
  93. What’s something you wish you could do one more time? -Marcelo ...lol ;)
  94. When you’re 90-years-old, what will matter to you the most? -My family
  95. What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life? Going Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment