Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm at the end of my fucking rope.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy emotions, or just the irrational shit going on around me but I get these spurts of happiness followed by spurts of homicidal thoughts. To be honest, I think it's a combination of both.  (pregnancy emotions and the irrational shit)

Either way, nothing will ever be alright.

Remember, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean people are going to act like civil human beings around you. The douche bag who didn't hold the door open for you before, still won't despite you being with child. The skanks you told to stay away from your man will still send inappropriate pictures. Your boss's inability to see the bigger picture will still bitch about cut limes. Just now, you can't shut down the skanks because you're pregnant, you can't tell your husband or your boss to go fuck themselves because you have a family to support and that douche bag who won't hold the door for you, you still secretly hope karma gives him massive diarrhea while stuck in 95 rush hour.

I think I'm a fairly good person. I have done my dirt, and like a good ex-catholic I contribute beck to my society and give to those in need. And still I get shit on. Pregnant or not. The worse part is, there's not a lot I can do about it because I'm pregnant. And once I pop and little C.J is here, then I know I just won't care. It'll all be about my little man. Like T.I says "you think I'm bad now, you shoulda seen BEFORE I had children." Then, I didn't care about getting arrested or being reckless. Now, I have no choice but to be responsible. My vagina, my responsibility. My uterus, my responsibility. My son, my responsibility. My life. My responsibility. So I'll own it. But you sons of bitches just wait until you realize. Epiphanies can be karma's BFF. Nothing matters except my son, my life and my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment