Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome to my new Blog

Hey all,

This is my first official blog posting. YAY!

I decided to start a blog that will serve as a memento of my pregnancy with Clark Jaxson Pallares, and a kind of heads up for other new moms and moms-to-be.

This is my first pregnancy, with my first boy CJ. I'm now officially 26 weeks along, due in early February. It's be a hell of ride so far. Between emotions, physical changes, and social "disturbances," there is a lot to go through that the books don't really tell you about.

Why "Going with the Flow," solely because I really have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I rely on intensive internet research and unsolicited advice from Moms around me to help with the shit I'm going through as a new mom. Woof. He's not even here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment