Monday, November 15, 2010

What gives?

Since August 2009 I've been through some real shitty drama. I got second degree burns on my legs white water rafting, got with a guy who gets locked up a month after we fall in love, then my visitation gets suspended because of a broken zipper. I go out with my friends and end up breaking my elbow in a drunken pole dancing accident which leads me to be unable to work for almost 2 months after only being back from my burned legs for 4 months. Not only that, but it leads me to suspend my birthday celebration, canceling going to a musical, taverna opa and sky diving like I had planned. But yeay! Guy that was locked up gets out... and a week later, I get into a horrible car accident, re-breaking my elbow and giving me major whiplash, but alas, I can't have x-rays because lo and behold, I'm pregnant. What the hell is going on?!

No comments:

Post a Comment